Stuck in a winter rut? Grab a friend and explore all that Uptown Grand Central has to offer during Uptown Restaurant Week (Monday, January 23, to Friday, February 10).
You'll find specials along East 125th Street and Park Avenue for just $8! Offers are good seven days a week, from opening to closing time.
Make sure to catch up with us on Facebook ad on Instagram ... If you are one of the first 10 people to post a picture of yourself with an Uptown Restaurant Week special to Instagram, you'll win a free Fresh Food Box! To be entered to win, tag @uptowngrandcentral and the participating restaurant (Instagram handles listed below):
- Charlie’s Place -- Chicken katsu plate including shrimp teriyaki and dumplings (1960 Madison b/t 125th & 126th, 212-410-0277, @charliesplacesushi);
- Crepe Master NYC -- Crepe Suzette plus Calpico, a Japanese yogurt lemonade (2029 Fifth b/t 125th & 126th, 646-869-2684, @crepemasternyc);
- El Patio Dominicano -- Pepper steak, sweet plantains, and rice and beans (1936 Madison b/t 124th & 125th, 917-388-3143, @elpationyc);
- Harlem Art Café -- Waffle with fruit, eggs and turkey ham or turkey bacon (17 East 125th b/t Fifth & Madison, 212-831-9176, @harlemartcafe);
- Hot Bread Kitchen -- Grilled cheese on your choice of Hot Bread Kitchen’s freshly baked breads, plus sweet Mexican concha and coffee (1590 Park at 115th, 212-369-3331, @hotbreadkitchen);
- Jahlookova Organic -- Vegetarian patty (spinach, ackee, lentil, split pea, veggie, and vegetarian protein available), plus three-item fresh smoothie (1962 Madison b/t 125th & 126th, 917-475-1056, @jahlookova);
- Lady Lexis Sweets -- Soup, salad and sweet treat (1931 Madison b/t 124th & 125th, 212-534-0330, @ladylexissweets);
- Sprinkle Splash Sweet Shoppe -- Hot turkey and cheese croissant, plus vanilla or chocolate cupcake and coffee (1590 Park at 115th, 800-764-6106, @sprinklesplash);
- Sisters Cuisine -- Jerk, curry or stewed chicken, plus vegetables and rice and peas (47 East 124th b/t Madison & Park, 212-410-3000, @sisterscuisineharlem);
- UGCeats -- “Urban Garden” plate of salads, hummus and cheeses, inspired by East Harlem community gardens and the family’s Greek heritage (1674 Park b/t 117th & 118th, 646-580-0354, @ugceats);
- Uptown Veg -- Your choice of vegetarian protein, vegetable and starch off the extensive Caribbean and American soul food buffet (52 East 125th b/t Madison & Park, 212-987-2660, @uptownvegharlem);
- Wild Olive Market -- Panini of the day, plus garden salad (10 East 125th b/t Fifth & Madison, 212-369-2665, @wildolivemarket).